How to Get the Best Out of CV Library
CV Library has over 100,000 jobs for all sectors across the UK from both employers and recruitment agencies, which means that it's a great place to find your next job.
You can set up job alerts to get advance warning of new jobs being posted, register your CV and have your CV sent to suitable recruiters and employers, as well as directly searching and applying for jobs yourself.
Why Register With CV-Library?
- As with any other job site you need to register, if you want to apply for any of their 100,000+ jobs - note you have to register before you can apply, this is normal on all job sites.
- It's very easy to register with CV-Library (click here now), then enter your name, location, phone number, email address, age (used for monitoring to ensure employers don't discriminate - it isn't passed to employers), job title, job type, salary, industry, and of course CV (to enable you to apply).
- You can set up jobs by email to get their latest jobs emailed to you directly, meaning you'll beat everyone else to apply - you can set up to 20 separate alerts to cover all the jobs that you might want to apply for.
- You can make your CV viewable or private - if you make it viewable, then your CV can be seen by 8000+ recruitment agencies and employers from over 90 different industry sectors - giving you an extra chance to get a job offer, but don't rely on this, still search and apply for jobs.
- To increase your interview chances see our professional CV Service, where you'll discover how you can substantially increase the number of interviews you will receive.
Job Searching on CV-Library
- Once you've registered with CV-Library, you can search for jobs by industry sector, location, keyword, contract type or salary range.
- You can save your searches (to save time when you come back next time), view recommended jobs, focus on your skills, and track your application history.
- You can also view popular job searches (by other people), see jobs by industry sector and jobs by location.
- CV-Library advertises job vacancies posted by both recruitment agencies and employers across the whole of the UK.
- If you get too many results, you can easily change your search criteria, such as reducing the 'Distance'.
- When you apply for jobs, you'll need to login - this is completely normal for all job sites.
Other Useful Info on CV-Library
- Other resources include information on psychometric tests, lists of interview questions, and reports on your ideal job.
- You can develop new skills and experience through access to their training courses, which are provided by CV-Library's partners
|URL for job seekers||Click here to register with CV-library. Once registered you can then search their 100,000+ job vacancies.|
|Type of site||Generalist job site covering all sectors in the UK|
|Job sectors covered:||
|Number of jobs on the site||100,000+ per month|
|Jobs by email||Yes|
|Can you upload your CV||Yes|
Info For Recruiters and Employers
- You can advertise your job vacancies to millions of people looking for a job through CV-Library's network of job boards.
- Their CV database has over 8 million CVs which you can search through using their dedicated search tools to find the perfect candidate for your job - they can also automatically find suitable candidates and email you their CVs.
- You can improve your image through a company profile, raise awareness of your jobs by ordering a 'featured job', order targeted banners or sponsor CV-Library's own jobs by email service.