Cover Letter Examples
Below you will find an example of an advertised job vacancy and a cover letter example. Please also take a look at:
- Want to improve your CV and cover letter? A professional CV by Bradley CVs can really increase your chances of winning the job interviews you desire.
- How to write a good cover letter that grabs an employers attention
- Free Report: How to dramatically improve your CV
Job Advert For Cover Letter Examples
Below, you'll find an example of a typical job advert that might be featured in a newspaper or an online jobsite, which requires a cover letter in response, from an interested candidate.
Beneath the job advert, you'll see an example of a cover letter composed specifically to meet the requirements of this advertised job.
Assistant Operations Manager
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Operations Manager with at least 5 to 7 years experience to work in our consultancy within the financial markets industry.
As Operations Manager you will need to manage the professional services group, working closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams.
We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to work across different business areas in this exciting role.
Please write with your CV to:
Mrs Maureen Black, HR Department, Endurant Financial, 245 Brown Street, Warrington, Cheshire WA8 2ZZ or alternatively email MBlack@endurantf.co.uk
Please quote reference MB212 and send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cover Letter Example
Other pages to view:
- Professional CV Writing Service
- Need a Professional Cover Letter?
- How to Write a Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed
- Do You Still Need a Cover Letter?
- How Your Cover Letters Can Kill Your Job Chances
- How to Produce a Good Cover Letter
- How to Write a Letter
- How to Write a Covering Letter (for Online Applications)
- How to Write a Cover Letter (for Postal Applications)