Free CV Distribution in the UK
- If you live in the UK and want your CV distributed for FREE to over 8000 top UK recruitment agencies and employers then click here for FREE CV distribution (to register your CV).
- Of course you will still need a good CV, otherwise recruitment agencies and employers won't bother to contact you. If you would like to improve your CV then please take a look at our professional CV service to learn how we can help you by producing a highly effective CV that will win you more interviews.
Why Should You Sign Up For Free CV Distribution?
- Top recruitment agencies and employers will contact you directly - saving you a lot of your own time and money!
- The jobs will find you, rather than you having to go out and look for them - you will be notified of jobs that you would never have heard of (if you hadn't registered for this free service).
- You no longer have to waste time contacting recruitment agencies yourself and then just hope that they will call you, because only agencies with suitable jobs will contact you.
- Your CV will be emailed directly to recruitment agencies / employers and your CV will also be added to their CV database, which is searched by both recruitment agencies and employers.
- You can see how many recruitment agencies and employers have viewed your CV (once you have registered your CV).
- FREE CV distribution click here now! (to register your CV). This will give you access to 1000s of UK recruitment agencies and employers for zero effort on your part.
How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Interviews
- Make sure you upload the best possible CV; if you upload a poor CV, then you can't really expect recruiters or employers to bother with it, they'll just move on to the next CV.
- Most CVs are poor and some are truly terrible, so if yours is good, both recruiters and employers are more likely to show an interest in interviewing you.
- If you want too significantly improve your CV, then a CV service like that provided by Bradley CVs can really make a big difference to the number of interviews you get.
- Although it will cost you some money to get your CV sorted out, this will quickly be paid back to you, as you'll have to expend less effort and you'll get extra interviews that a CV you wrote yourself simply won't get.
- Should you want to upgrade your own CV yourself, then our CV Tips can help you
- increase your chances of securing interviews.
- Don't rely solely on CV distribution services as your only method of finding a job, there are plenty of other really great methods. Please see our job search section to learn about other job search strategies that can quickly help you get a job.
- You should use a number of different job search methods to find a job to maximise your chances.
- For instance most people tend to look at job adverts on the major job sites and then apply with a CV and cover letter.
Paid Vs Free CV Distribution Services
- As well as free CV distribution services there are also services that charge you a fee to send your CV to suitable employment agencies and employers.
- This might sound strange to you, after all why should you pay for CV distribution when you can get if for free.
- The answer is that the free and paid services use completely different business models and they both have different pros and cons.
- As well as CV distribution, you should also try other methods, such as applying to employers speculatively with a speculative cover letter or registering directly with UK employment agencies.
Pros and Cons of Free CV Distribution
- The services that offer free CV distribution to people seeking a job charge the employers / recruiters who are receiving the CVs.
- Charging models vary, but are either based on the employer / recruiter paying on a per CV basis or a set fee to access the whole database for a specified time period.
- The main advantage to you is that you don't have to pay and that there are 1000s of recruiters and employers who may potentially view your CV.
- The disadvantage is that there is no guarantee that anyone will read your CV - there may be millions of CVs in their CV database, as everyone else can upload their CV for free too.
Pros and Cons of Paid CV Distribution Services
- CV distribution services that charge people seeking a job to distribute their CV, then send them free of charge to suitable employers and recruiters.
- At first glance this may sound like a mad idea, after all you can just use a service that doesn't charge you, so why should you want to pay a fee.
- But, because employers and recruitment agencies don't have to pay to receive CVs, (which they do with free CV distribution), they take every CV that they are offered, whereas they'll only take some of the CVs that they have to pay for.
- This means that your CV is likely to go to more employers and recruiters.
Where to next?
Take a look at the following pages, which can assist you with your CV, whether you're planning to use paid or free CV distribution services or other job search methods.
- Free Report: How to dramatically improve your CV / resume. You'll learn about the critical mistakes you are making on your CV and how you can make major changes to your CV to make it attractive to an employer.
- Our CV writers can transform your CV and make your experience and skills shine, impressing both employers and recruiters.
- Your CV is your one chance to make a lasting impression, so make sure you only send a CV that shows the best you have to offer.
- Want to know how you should set out a CV, our free CV example shows you how to layout and expertly word a CV.
- You can learn from our experts who have many years' experience.
- You must have a well-written summary at the top of your CV, summarising your main skills and experience, our CV summary article clearly explains what you should include.
- Getting the summary wrong can prove very costly, because if you make a bad impression at the start, it's just like making a bad start at an interview, you may not get another chance.