Need Help With Your MBA Application Form or EMBA Application Forms?
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) and an Executive MBA (EMBA) are qualifications that career conscious individuals aspire to - not being accepted onto a chosen course is normally attributed to the way you present yourself to the institution offering the study.
The EMBA / MBA application forms and application essays / questions tend to be very demanding, challenging and time-consuming. In short you may not be looking forward to completing them!
Dare you risk rejection (your employer might not be impressed!) by not presenting yourself properly for consideration by the institution who administer the course. A rejection will also tarnish your confidence and reputation.
How Can We Assist With Your EMBA / MBA Application Form, Application Essays and Questions
With 24 years' successful experience of writing compelling skill-based text that adds value to CVs and job application forms we are well equipped to produce material that gets you noticed for the right reasons!
In order to gather the appropriate facts and skill-based examples of your work we will carry out an initial phone-based consultation - this will allow us to produce copy that will delight the reader and ensure they remain impressed with what you have to offer.
We can assist you with any parts of the application process, from completing the actual EMBA / MBA application form, to expertly writing your personal statement, plus MBA application essays or questions, etc.
What Problems Might You Face Writing Your EMBA / MBA Application Forms / Essays and Questions?
Be prepared to allocate sufficient time - typically it takes 10 times longer to prepare than it does to deliver!
- If there are 6 questions with a maximum word count on each of say 500 that is 3,000 words or nearly 9 A4 pages of text.
- Before long this could easily turn into several day's work - difficult if you already have a challenging full-time job.
- Will you approach the answers from the correct perspective - failing to do this might result in a rejection.
- Don't be fooled by simple questions or essays that ask 'Why should you be accepted' - you have to state in detail what value you could add to the course.
In summary this is not as easy as it first appears!
Completing all the paperwork effectively, proof-reading it, double checking it again will be a bind - plus there are no guarantees that you produce will be good quality.
Application forms vary from one MBA institution to another and accordingly we need to know exactly what you want us to complete to provide a quotation. Completing application forms is time-consuming.
Other pages you can visit:
- CV Services - want to improve your CV? Our CV services can significantly increase the number of job interviews you win.
- FREE Report: How to dramatically improve your CV / resume
- Application Forms or MBA Application Form Completion Service
- Supporting Statements and Personal Statements
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Contact us
- Free CV Review
- Why choose Bradley CVs?
- Interview Guarantee
- Ordering a CV
- Compare our different CV service products
- Covering letters
- Customer Reviews
- Example CV (a before and after case study)
- Sample CV (a further before and after case study)
- Manager CV sample (for a senior manager or director)
- Example student / graduate CV
- Another CV Example
- Example CVs and resumes on BradleyCVs.co.uk
- CV writers